Sunday, October 5, 2014

Two Ingredient Pancakes

That's right...two ingredient pancakes. I didn't believe it myself until I read the recipe. This is THE EASIEST PANCAKE RECIPE...E-V-E-R. If you can't make this, Lord have mercy on you. It's so delicious and Christopher devours it. Baby bonus!

Without further ado...



Two Ingredient Pancakes

Ingredients:

1 ripe banana
2 eggs

Instructions:

In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then add the mashed bananas. Mix it all together. Heat a pan on medium heat and grease it with coconut oil. Add a silver dollar-sized amount in the pan. It cooks quickly, so keep an eye on it. I wait until the edges are brown, about 30 seconds to a minute, and then I flip. Eat it alone or sprinkle fruit. The bananas make it sweet, so I didn't use syrup. Whatever your fancy, it is delicious!




No comments: