Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte

I think it's safe to say everyone loves Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Lattes. What I don't love is the cost of one of these babies or the calorie count. I found a skinny version of this and I think it tastes so yum. And mind you, I love drinking my coffee black. No sugar, no cream. Black. Something about this latte is soothing to me. I've made it several times and whilst I like my coffee black, I like my lattes sweet. A few extra sprinkles of Stevia made this treat so delectable.

 
Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
 
Ingredients:
 
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
1 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 drops of liquid stevia
8 ounces of brewed coffee
sprinkle of cinnamon/nutmeg
 
Instructions:
 
In a saucepan, heat up the milk and pumpkin puree on medium heat. Remove from heat and add vanilla, spices and sweetner. Use a blender for 30 seconds. Pour coffee into a mug, then this pumpkin mixture and sprinkle with cinnamon/nutmeg. Enjoy!
 
Julia's Notes: I made this with Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin flavored coffee. So good!
 
 

No comments: