Monday, February 9, 2015

Coconut Lime Chia Pudding

I have a few ways of eating chia seeds. Chia pudding is definitely an easy and delicious way to eat 'em. It's so easy to make, you have no excuse not to! I've got my eye on a chocolate chia pudding recipe. Yum!

With the lime and coconut flakes, this pudding is refreshing and very easy to eat. After finishing the bowl, I wanted more!



Coconut and Lime Chia Pudding
Recipe adapted from Some Day I'll Learn

Ingredients:
  • 2 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds
  • 1 Cup of Almond Milk
  • Zest of one Lime
  • Shaved Coconut Strips
Instructions: 
  1. Whisk chia seeds, milk and half of the lime zest together in a bowl. Wait 5 minutes and whisk again. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
  2. Top with shaved coconut strips and remaining lime zest.



 


No comments: