Sunday, February 22, 2015

Raspberry Coconut Smoothie

I kind of fell off the wagon this past week with eating clean. I blame it on the winter blues. I've been suffering from it. Bleh. I am trying lots of little things to help boost my mood - got my hair trimmed, painted my toes bright pink, worked out and looked at videos of cute kids and puppies. I guess I feel better today because I woke up craving something healthy.

Smoothies are the easiest breakfast, in my humble opinion. Throw a bunch of things in a blender and press a button. Doesn't get easier than that.

This smoothie is different from all the other ones I've made so far because of coconut milk. It's a welcomed change and best of all, it was baby approved.



Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
Recipe from The Gracious Pantry

Ingredients:

  • 1 (15 ounce) can light coconut milk
  • 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (no sugar added) or 3/4 cup fresh raspberries.
  • 2 tablespoons water (optional)
  • 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
Instructions:

Add all ingredients into a blender and blend!

No comments: