Thursday, September 11, 2014

30-Minute, No-Gym Bodyweight Workout

There are times when I do NOT want to drive to the gym and workout. The mere thought of grabbing the keys, getting into my car and driving seems so difficult. Some days, I will make every excuse under the sun not to workout. I am tired. It's raining. I will eat less today. I don't feel like it.

On days like these, I tell myself to do something really easy like 10 jumping jacks or 10 leg lifts. Once I do that, I push myself to go ahead and workout a few minutes at home. This is when I look up at-home workouts online. God bless the internet.

This is one workout I do quite often. It gets the heart pumping and I sweat. A bonus is that Christopher likes to sit and watch me jump up and down. He thinks it's hilarious. Sure, kid. If you're gonna stay somewhat still while I work up a sweat, I ain't complaining.


Get health and fitness tips at Greatist.com.




No comments: